Perhaps the first thing that jumps out at you in the title is the word ‘gel’. I know. I thought the same – why would I put gel on my skin? But don’t let that sway you, it’s applied just like lotion; massage into the skin where needed. Irie Rock’s Moisturizing Tea Tree Aloe Gel was developed to be a lightweight alternative to lotion that’ll better the skin and hair.
I’ll cut the jibber-jabber a give you the rundown of this product because, well … who likes reading through thick paragraphs anyway?
Here’s the deal.
- It’s lightweight. Sometimes lotions and oils have a tendency to make the skin feel like it’s suffocating underneath a heavy, tacky, heat-attracting trap. #CRINGE!
This product on the other hand, absorbs into the skin and pores without leaving the skin feeling tight or trapped by an invisible film.
- It’s moisturising. I’m not sure what else to say other than it makes the skin feel supple and hydrated enough to withstand Jamaica’s heat!
- It’s long lasting. Don’t worry about it melting away in all the heat. It melts away on the skin upon application, and by the end of the day it feels pretty non-existent but your skin feels so moisturised at the same time.
- It’s relatively odourless. Sometimes lotions can be overbearing with the scents. This product will go easy on the sinuses and is ideal for men and women who want moisture without the powerful smells of some lotions.
- It’s pocket friendly. Well that speaks for itself. Fontana Pharmacy’s got you the price hook up so your skin can glow within budget.
- It’s soothing. When you first put it on there’s a cool sensation that flushes across the area of application.
- All natural ingredients. Water is the most hydrating and moisturising agent. This product’s main ingredients are water, tea tree oil, and aloe vera. They combine to fight against eczema, sunburns and extra oily skin.
- It’s local. It’s manufactured right here in sunny isle Jamaica, so no need to worry about imported fake or watered down ingredients because it’s all at our fingertips in galore.
Are you looking for moisture without the weight? Stop in to the nearest Fontana Pharmacy and get yourself Irie Rock’s Moisturizing Tea Tree Aloe Gel.